COVID- 19 REOPENNING UPDATES AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
To our Valued Guests…We want to thank you for your patience during this challenging time. Based on the current update, we are planning to reopen on June 2nd and currently excepting appointments through Online for after June 2nd. To ensure the safety of our clients and staff, we will continue following the practical guidelines set by OSHA and CDC after reopening. To ensure that our working conditions remain safe for everyone, please read the following safety Protocol before booking an appointment for after June 2nd. The Protocol must follow upon entering the Salon.
While our facility remains closed, we are doing what we can to help our customers during the lockdown. We are offering curbside pickup service of our costume mix Color 2 go kit for customers who need to touch up the root color. It can be ordered online.
Our reopening safety protocol is as follows:
- All clients and staff will be required to wear a mask or face covering (nose and mouth) at all times. Wash/sanitize your hands before coming to your appointment.
- Most importantly — stay at home if you are feeling sick.
- Temperatures will be taken of all clients and staff upon entry to the Salon, and a waiver must be signed stating you haven’t been sick or around someone sick for over two weeks, and you are aware of these protocols.
- No food is allowed in the Salon.
- We will not be serving any drinks; please bring your own.
- Reduced max capacity will be in place to ensure limited people in the Salon at once.
- Please text the Salon from your car or when you are nearby to notify us of your arrival. We will then text you back informing you of when you can come in. Otherwise, you may be asked to wait outside to ensure the reduced max capacity is followed.
- All appointments times will be increased to ensure ample time to sanitize in between each Client.
- Staff will sanitize and disinfect all areas frequently, including stations and tools between every Client.
- Only the Client receiving a service will be allowed in the Salon.
- These protocols will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed and will keep you informed very step of the way
- If your appointment not confirmed 24hrs before your appointment, you will lose your appointment and be charged $25 or 25% of your total service cost. Please understand we have many clients waiting to get in to see us.
- There will be no late fees for any last-minute cancellations due to being sick. However, please let us know via text or email as soon as possible so we can adjust our schedules accordingly. We are trying our best to get every Client back in as quickly as possible.