Step-by-step instructions listed below to guide you through the process!
Please indicate during checkout If you need additional help or guidance. Please call or text at 7039884877 to set up a Zoom call.
Step By Step Instructions:
- Divide and clip hair into four separate sections.
- Apply barrier cream (Can be petroleum Vaseline) to prevent staining on forehead, ears, and neck. Don’t get it on your hair. Wash and dry hands and put on gloves.
- Squeeze Cream developer Color into bottle which has customized premix cream color. Tighten cap, and shake for 20 seconds to blend into a thick cream.
Tips: Wear a shirt or smock that buttons or zips up the front to make cleanup easy.
Begin with dry hair. It is not necessary to wash hair immediately before coloring.
TOUCH UP COLOR
- First, color your new growth (roots) using the applicator bottle, Work your way down in rows about ¼ inch apart, one section at a time. (massage it throughout the root with tip of your finger )
- Put on cap. Leave color on (roots only) for 30 minutes. If covering stubborn grays, leave on for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove the cap and Camp your hair section by section with fine comb and apply the remaining color mixture to hair lengths and ends, . Continue with each section of hair. Massage color down entire length of hair to the ends. Use a fine -tooth comb or fingers to distribute evenly. Slip cap back on and set timer for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove gloves. Use cleansing wipe to remove color from your skin.
- When processing time is up, put on second pair of gloves and rinse hair until the water runs clear.