Step-by-step instructions listed below to guide you through the process!
Please indicate during checkout If you need additional help or guidance. Please call or text at 7039884877 to set up a Zoom call.
Step By Step Instructions:
- Divide and clip hair into four separate sections.
- Apply barrier cream (Can be petroleum Vaseline) to prevent staining on forehead, ears, and neck. Don’t get it on your hair. Wash and dry hands and put on gloves.
- Squeeze Cream developer Color into the bottle which has customized premix liquid color. Tighten cap, and shake for 10 seconds to blend.
Tips: Wear a shirt or smock that buttons or zips up the front to make cleanup easy.
Begin with shampooed clean towel dry hair. It is necessary to wash hair before applying the glaze.
TOUCH UP COLOR
1. First, apply the glaze starting from the root using the applicator bottle, Work your way down in rows about ¼ inch apart, one section at a time. (massage it throughout the hair with the tip of your finger )
2. Camp your hair section by section with a fine comb and apply the remaining Glaze mixture to hair lengths and ends. Continue with each section of the hair. Massage color down the entire length of hair to the ends. Use a fine-tooth comb or fingers to distribute evenly.
- Put on a cap. Leave glaze on for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove gloves. Use cleansing wipe to remove the color from your skin.
- When the processing time is up, put on the second pair of gloves and rinse hair until the water runs clea